Tailored Brands, Inc.’s purpose is to help our customers love how they look. We accomplish this by providing a personal, convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience with compelling products and world-class service. We help fulfill this mission by providing our employees with an engaging and inclusive workplace focused on teamwork, growth and respect.
At Tailored Brands, we’re building a central compensation function from scratch and evolving how we think about compensation and make pay decisions. It’s exciting! You are an Excel expert – you can do anything with Excel. You have experience in a compensation role but doesn’t have to be specific to our industry. You know you want a career in compensation and would value working with a leader who has a proven track record of developing people. You would join a team of smart, respectful people who believe that living the golden rule is a personal and business imperative. Responsibilities, partnerships and qualifications are listed below.
Responsibilities – Deliver consultative analytics and administer pay programs
- Provide detailed analysis on existing programs and proposed new/adjusted programs
- Support the administration of the company’s pay programs, including: base salary, promotion and adjustment increase process, short term and long term incentive programs
- Partner on establishing a job evaluation and leveling process
- Lead annual survey participation and analysis and deliver against market pay data requests
- Assist business partners on compensation related matters
Partnerships – Be a Responsive and Consultative Partner
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Recruiting on employment contracts, new hires, promotions and market adjustments as well as pay policy and guidelines.
- Partner closely with HR Operations on system requirements and data exchanges
- Consider and recommend inter-departmental and cross-functional process improvements
Qualifications – Your Skill Set and Job Requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – able to identify themes and trends from large amounts of data and propose solutions
- Detail -oriented—able to provide accurate data and concise analytics
- Strong project management skills—able to document and communicate project plans
- Must be self-directed, able to meet deadlines, work independently, as well as work in a team-oriented, professional, and fast paced environment
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Required: minimum 5+ years of experience, superior Microsoft Excel proficiency, Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Work Locations: 02098A Corporate Office 6100 Stevenson Blvd Fremont 94538-2453
Job: Human Resources
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job