Tailored Brands, Inc. is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of menswear, including suits, formalwear and a broad selection of business casual offerings. We help our customers look and feel their best by delivering personalized products and services through our convenient network of stores and eCommerce sites. Our brands include Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men and K&G. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Specialist.
The Operations Specialist supports all functions of the intercompany sourcing entity in its interface with merchants, 3rd party vendors, and agents. The Operations Specialist also maintains data entry, maintenance and updates throughout the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system.
- Work in PLM system in all areas needed including, but not limited to:
- Vendor setup and banking needs
- Product set up and costing for fabric, trims, and styles
- Creation and monitoring of fabric and garment purchase orders and intents
- Creation and monitoring of invoice processing and payments
- Monitor data and updates from other external systems
- Support Design and Global Sourcing team where extra help may be needed
- Ongoing communication and updates with merchandising teams, agents, and vendors.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system preferred
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel and database applications
- Extremely detail oriented and willing to analyze down to the lowest level
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of people
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week and available to go to the Company’s Fremont, California corporate office based on project needs
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
Work Locations: 01068 New York Office 1400 Broadway 33rd Floor New York 10018
Organization: TMW Merchants
Shift: Day Job